1. Dual-network 【WIFI & 3G 】 alarm technology, can work independently;
2. Unique 【patent U 】 shape，sharlply scare intruders
3. LCD display and capacitive touch buttons;
4. Can learn 8 wireless remote controller and 10 RFID cards;
4. 10 wireless zones (80 detectors in total) and 3 wired zones;
5. Each zone can be independently armed ,support accessories alarm, low voltage alarm, tamper alarm and other SMS tips;
6. Can preset 6 groups of alarm calls ,3 groups of SMS alarms;
7. Support mobile phone APP (Android and IOS ) operation;
8. With one-way relay alarm linkage output, 4-way wireless home appliances control;
9. Timing arm/disarm, delay arm, delay alarm, alarm time can be reset;
10. 30 alarm records can be queried;
11. Remote arm, disarm, monitor, intercom and other functions;
12. Built-in high-capacity lithium battery, can also work properly when power off.
|Power Supply||AC=100V-240V±10%, DC 12V|
|WiFi Frequency Range||2.412MHz-2.484MHz|
|WiFi Standard||IEEE 802.11 b/g/n|
|Wireless Reception Frequency||315/433(Default)/868/915 MHz ± 0.5MHz|
|3G Mode||UC15-E:GSM900/1800 UMTS900/2100 |
UC15-A:GSM850/900 1800/1900 UMTS850/1900
UC15-T:GSM850/900 1800/1900 UMTS850/2100
|Wireless Receiving Sensitivity||5mV/n|
|Anti-interference Strength||1V/m (frequency range 20-100MHz)|
|External Alarm Siren Sound Intensity||110dB|
|Relative Humidity||≤90% without condensation|
|Configurable Wireless Device Capacity||8 remote controls, 80 detectors, 10 RFID cards|
|Wireless Transmission Frequency||315MHz/433MHz/868MHz|
|Wireless Reception Frequency||433MHz|
How to Choose Wolf-Guard Shield Series Alarm Host?
Setup was easy although I agree with other comments regarding the wiring, but for the cost I convinced myself it's worth a try.WIFI and GSM competiable,flexible and economic to choose,very brilliant point.
The metal frame makes it much stronger and upscale.3G/WIFI optional for connecting,very reliable.
I’ve been wanting a security system for our house for long time, But never wanted to pay monthly fees or dues.This one can save a lot of monthly fee by WIFI. I use GSM only in case of power off.
This is a nice wireless home security system, with self monitoring,competiable with 2G & 3G signal.All sensors are wireless.It can connect to your Wifi network and send notifications to your phone. It can also call, if you provide a GSM chip, but that is optional.
Particularly good value for money with nice touch and great experience, especially its standing feet design.Many companies removed it as cost.